Welcome to our website !

Amy's Feathered Buddies

Welcome to my blog dedicated to all things BUDGIES & COCKATIELS!

What My Munchkins Have For Breakfast\Lunch\Dinner !!

By 10:07 , , , ,

I serve this to my little darlings most of the time...and I make sure they exercise well too ...
no one likes a fatty tumour on our precious little ones now do we!
Here's what I offer them...








As you'll can see...
I've soaked the lentils and sprouts...I boiled and offered only the sprouted seeds to my birds...
I offer them a mix of different sprouts,carrots,broccoli,corriander leaves,kale,spinach,wheat,lentils,sunflower seed sprouts,chia seeds garnished on top...they also love sesame seeds in their sprouts...

Ofcourse always sprout and boil and offer that to your birds..never serve this raw or else they will get an upset tummy or even worse.

I like spicing things up and offer different things to them...their daily surprise!and they absolutely love it...


You Might Also Like

0 comments